A NEW PAINTING... AND SOME OTHER STUFF
Here I am once again, staying up too late. I am a glutton for punishment, as in NO SLEEP punishment! I get involved in drawing and painting, and don't want to go to bed!
Anyway I have some good news!
I finished the painting for Anne Bradford's new children's book. I know I posted it before, but here it is again, it is a wartime nurse. Anne called me today and asked for it, as they are working on the War pages now. I was proud to say I had finished it a few weeks ago, and I submitted it to her today. 🙂
As I said before, it looks "cartoon-like" because it is for a children's book.
My friend Mark Pettifer (I mentioned him in this post) is helping Anne put it all together.
I can't wait to see it! 🙂
So, today I decided to start a new painting.
Here is a preview:
I have had some really good news on the "show" front.
- I am showing my painting "Reflections of a Diva" in a storefront. (this weekend until ?)
I have confirmation (yesterday) that I am approved to show in a gallery for 3 months next year! (November, December, and January 2017)
- I am doing a solo show in a pop up gallery in February.
- I am doing a solo show in a cafe in September.
- I am going to try hard to do 30 day painting challenge in January.
- I am going to try to host a blog hop in January.
- I am taking a workshop from one of my favorite artists Jean Haines in April
I am SUPER-EXCITED about next year!Thank you ALL for dropping by, I love all my readers! Especially YOU! 🙂 Ciao for now, Cindy